Grades 6-8 Teaching Tool Kit
Embark on your Mission Nutrition* learning adventure now!
Engage your students with valuable lessons to teach them to eat well, be active and feel good about themselves.
Together, your students will:
- Explore the many factors that influence their eating habits
- Keep a Food Feelings Journal and set goals for healthy eating
- Take a class poll to learn about their peers favourite activities
- Set a daily physical activity goal and make a plan to achieve it
- Make a list of 10 things they can do to build their self-esteem
- Critically analyze media influences on body image
- Use food label reading skills for making wise food choices
Click on the links below to view and print the resources: